Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Lonely Journey....

" I come to this world all alone
And will go from this world all alone..
Leaving all my beloved ones in tears !
During this Journey, which u call-Life,
I make friends, New relations and
create memories, to make

My as well as your 'Journey'
a pleasant one !
but....
When 'the destination' arrives-
I don't look back
or hesitate to leave...
for this is the Ultimate truth!


I may not be with you today,
but my memories will always be...!

So, My friend!
Don't  miss me, don't shed a tear...
For you have responsibilities to shoulder"

Dr. Viraat kuntalam
I.G.M.C.
Shimla, H.P.

(Written on death of my best friend's cousin in 2005)

No comments:

यादों में...

यादों में... (Written BY my MOTHER in loving memory of my FATHER) "कभी सोचा न था, दिन ऐसे भी आएँगे.. जो समझती थी खुद को रानी, वो यूँ ...