Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A parting Note from a Friend....

My dear friends,

            “How time flies by!” We had only heard about it so far... but, a few months back when we left each other after almost 6 years of love and togetherness we actually came to realize the true meaning of the phrase...
            As we set out in quest of our long cherished dreams, in this unknown world which is certainly not anymore in the comfort zone of IGMC and nearby (at least for most of us... there are a few lucky fellows who can still enjoy the comforts of IGMC...) let’s convey our best regards and wishes to each of us! May we excel to the very best of ourselves where ever we land up and make each of us proud...

            I have never been so confident about saying this as I am right now that the physical distance amongst us is not going to weaken the strong bonds that our heart shared during the 6 years of togetherness... when I boarded on this roller-coaster ride which they call MBBS I had not even dreamt that these are going to be the most memorable moments of my life...

Thank You! Thank You all for making my time memorable one with lots of wonderful memories to cherish throughout my life... without you my life would not be as wonderful as its today...

            All those fun-trips, all those laughter, all those teasing, all those little quarrels, all those leg pulling, all those little pranks are going to tickle me throughout whenever I turn around and look back.... I am sure these 6 years that I spent with you are going to be yardstick for happiness in true sense in future... Now I can only wish to get such moments again in this life...


"Another day for friends to part,
Our tears have swayed our hearts apart.
Another wait for us ahead,
With reluctance we nod our head.
Remembering every moment of the day we met,
For another few moments separate ways we tread...
Going without the wish to go,
Family and Friends crying in a tow...
May we just get a day more?
Where we sit, talk, shout and roar...
Where everything again is our way out...
But friends don’t cry, we are the best friends with no streak of doubt..."

Dr. Virat Kuntalam
Aakriti House, Chetna Co-Operative
AG Colony, Patna-800025

No comments:

यादों में...

यादों में... (Written BY my MOTHER in loving memory of my FATHER) "कभी सोचा न था, दिन ऐसे भी आएँगे.. जो समझती थी खुद को रानी, वो यूँ ...